Inside Channel DeveloperVeeam
Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Date Posted: 2021-01-18
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Inside Channel Developer is responsible for discovery, recruitment and onboarding of new resellers and partners for the Veeam ProPartner Program. The ICD enables new partners toward promotion to higher levels of Veeam channel program, as well as reactivation and re-engaging partners that have slowed transactions.
- Positions Veeam benefits for partners and gathers partner account profile
- Drives ProPartner Portal & Partner University adoption by partners
- Recruits partner companies qualified by ISA team or found in alliance partners/distributor databases
- Discovers partner’s pipeline and keeps it updated from partner side
- Keeps partners up-to-date on Veeam news and promos, checks compliance with ProPartner Program requirements and drives upgrade to next partner level
- Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential and existing partners
- Provides support to partners including help with licensing and technical issues related to Veeam products
- Updates and maintains partner accounts in Veeam CRM system
- Sales experience is a plus; knowledge of IT industry preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Ability to find approach to different types of persons in order to establish positive and lasting relationships
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter