Inside Channel DeveloperVeeam
Argentina, Buenos Aires
The Channel Developer is responsible for selling Veeam products by recruiting, training and enabling channel partners who focus on virtualization.
• Achieving revenue targets and goals for the territory.
• Developing and executing territory plan with the focus on channel partners and large VMware customers.
• Recruiting, training and enabling channel partners (VARs and distributors) with the focus on SMB run rate business.
• Working closely with Veeam account managers and channel partners on closing large enterprise deals.
• Bachelor’s Degree required (A combination of education and experience will be considered.)
• Desired sales experience with channel-focused company
• Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with VMware and/or Citrix is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
• Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
• Ability to travel 50% of the time within assigned territory