Inside Channel Developer
Australia, New South Wales, North Sydney
The Inside Channel Developer is responsible for recruiting, onboarding, developing and filtering new partner companies so that they may be transferred to the Inside Channel Manager (‘ICM’) or Field Reseller Manager.
The Inside Channel Developer is an office based role.
- Proactively working with leads qualified as "new reseller’ by the Inside Sales Associates (‘ISA’) and processing of potential partner lists (VMware partners, Microsoft partners with Virtualisation/management competency).
- Processing of applications on Pro-Partner Portal, which involves checking errors and merging duplicate accounts.
- Processing necessary information to new partners to support faster start of Veeam sales.
- Gathering data on company profile of new Veeam resellers, which involves business model, size of the company and growth trends, composition of sales department, main vendors and marketing strategy.
- Defining a roadmap for future collaboration, which includes arrangement of next calls, scheduling webex presentations, pipeline discovery and follow up on discovered projects.
- Articulation of benefits of status upgrades and proactive follow up on fulfilling of criteria.
- Handling incoming requests, involving issuing trial and Not For Resale (‘NFR’) keys and solving support escalation and licencing issues.
- Exploration of reasons why old partners have become inactive and defining relevant reactivation measures. This involves re-establishing contact with reseller company, actualisation of their view on Veeam products and positioning of Veeam against competitive products.
- Attending to incoming requests and queries raised by distribution driven partners.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- 1-2 years’ experience selling enterprise software in the channel (preferable).