Inside Channel Associate SAARC
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
- Providing support to partners including help with licensing and technical issues related to Veeam products.
- Updating and maintaining partner accounts in Veeam CRM system, experience with SalesForce.com is desirable.
- Maintaining regular communication with cross functional teams including Licensing Team, Order processing Team, ProPartner Team, distributors, marketing Team
- Submitting candidates for development by channel Team
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- High level of time management and multitasking
- Attentive to details
- Team player and excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to effectively communicate in a calm and confident manner
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English