Inside Channel Associate for FranceVeeam
If you’re looking for a unique sales opportunity in a fun but professional, market leading software vendor then read on!
The Inside Channel Associate is responsible for supporting Veeam's partners with licensing and technical issues related to Veeam products within the designated region. This high-energy position is the first step in the sales process here at Veeam, requiring an excellent consultative nature and providing a great opportunity for you to work with International stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, plus French, excellent research skills (we will train and develop you in the art of finding leads and obtaining contact details) and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Providing support to partners including help with licensing and technical issues related to Veeam products.
- Updating and maintaining partner accounts in Veeam CRM system, experience with SalesForce.com is desirable.
- Maintaining regular communication with cross functional teams including Licensing Team, Order processing Team, ProPartner Team, distributors, marketing Team
- Submitting candidates for development by channel Team
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- High level of time management and multitasking
- Attentive to details
- Fluent in English and French
- Team player and excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to effectively communicate in a calm and confident manner
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office