Inside Account Manager UK&I
The Inside Account Manager (IAM) has a ‘hunter’ mindset and is responsible for a coordinated sales effort with Veeam’s Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) in the field. The IAM will focus on account profiling, prospecting for solution opportunities, managing lead flow to qualify sales opportunities into Veeam’s largest Named Accounts. Ideally this role will prospect for new lines of business within the client organization in the Enterprise space, with the ultimate goal of introducing Veeam and the EAM in the territory. Leveraging the availability of the Enterprise Account Manager to conduct on-site needs analysis with existing customers/prospects to identify the best fit for software, build and manage a prospect pipeline, and develop strong relationships with clients for the purpose of growing revenue. The IAM will partner and team with 1-2 EAMs in the field in order to infiltrate the largest Named Accounts in a given area.
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them on-site meetings for the associated Enterprise Account Manager.
- Maximizing coverage within the assigned list of Named Accounts. Contact, qualify and develop on-going relationships with assigned accounts in order to increase sales and grow customers with new Veeam products.
- Effectively utilize sales tools like LinkedIn, Data.com, Rain King & SFDC to uncover contacts and organizational structure within Enterprise Accounts
- Schedule informational calls and conduct meetings and information sessions with customers to determine needs, provide information on products available, and effectively demonstrate solutions
- Act as a consultant to customers on current portfolio of Veeam products and capitalize on opportunities
- Support company-wide marketing and sales initiatives by providing industry market and product trends, sales data, competitor analysis, and account/customer feedback to the internal Veeam teams.
- Coordinating sales activities with internal Veeam teams and external partners/consultants/distributors and resellers to identify and close business.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with current customers from inbound leads from marketing, inside sales associates and renewals teams.
- Achieves inside sales KPI’s including, but not limited to, dials, activities, opportunities created, closed revenue, etc.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to current customers.
- Providing support to customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
- Detail oriented and diligent when updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system with notes and activities. Always maintains accurate stages and close dates on opportunities in the pipeline.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the Manager, Inside Sales Associates
This is a salaried non-exempt position and requires clocking in/out.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Two to three (2-3) years experience selling enterprise software (virtualization solutions from VMware, Microsoft or Citrix or similar area of infrastructure computing).
- VMware VSP, VTSP certification a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Posses patience, understanding and empathy in order to be effective in conflict resolution
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities; ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare