Inside Account Manager France
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
Veeam Inside Sales Department
The sale starts here! Veeam’s Inside Sales Department has nearly tripled in size over the last three years! With nearly 400 Veeam employees located in 7 offices around the globe, our fast-paced and exciting environment has provided significant career growth for team members. The Inside Sales Department focuses on SMB and midsize markets, with the goal of winning every deal!
The Inside Account Manager is responsible for growing business pipeline by both discovering new projects and providing access to potential projects for Enterprise Account Managers (EAMs). An IAM gathers and analyses information about large potential end users in order to detect new projects there and communicates with them to qualify business opportunities. This position will be based in Bucharest, Romania.
- English and French
- Qualification of incoming leads from a given set of accounts.
- Utilizing Social Networks’, partner endorsements and other techniques for access to key contact persons within accounts.
- Clarifying roles of contacts and creation of organizational charts.
- Collecting information about the organisations structure, key geographies and subsidiaries
- Mapping out the key vendor relationships for both competitive, partner and complimentary technologies
- Setting up meetings for EAMs
- Identifying the key business and IT initiatives
- Updating and maintaining prospect and customer accounts in Veeam CRM system, experience with SalesForce.com is desirable.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience in an inside sales/business development role
- Excellent experience in qualifying and closing business leads
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluent in English and French
- Proficient with social media
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Dynamic, motivated self-starter.