Inside Account ManagerVeeam
Date Posted: 2020-09-14
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Inside Account manager is responsible for the sale of the organization's products or services to select key accounts. Maintains and builds relationships within the key accounts to ensure the continuation of business and customer satisfaction. Sales are likely to be finalized with executive approval and for large volume or high priced products. The role will focus on account profiling, prospecting for solution opportunities and managing leads to qualify sales opportunities into Veeam’s largest named accounts.
- Develops qualified sales opportunities that result from converted marketing, partner, event, or directly generated leads.
- Maximizes coverage within the assigned list of named accounts. Contacts, qualifies and develops ongoing relationships with assigned accounts in order to increase sales and grow customers with new Veeam products.
- Utilizes modern selling and marketing techniques and tools to communicate effectively with key business decision makers. This includes leveraging digital communications (phone, email and chat) to build relationships with potential prospects to develop and close sales opportunities.
- Teams effectively with the Enterprise Account Manager and the Systems Engineer to ensure high quality customer interactions.
- Effectively utilizes sales tools like LinkedIn, Data.com, Rain King & SFDC to uncover contacts and organizational structure within enterprise accounts.
- Schedules informational calls and conduct meetings and information sessions with customers to determine needs, provide information on products available, and effectively demonstrate Veeam solutions.
- Acts as a consultant to customers on current portfolio of Veeam products and capitalizes on opportunities.
- Supports company-wide marketing and sales initiatives by providing industry market and product trends, sales data, competitor analysis, and account/customer feedback to the internal Veeam teams.
- Initiates telephone and email contact with current customers from inbound leads from marketing, Inside Sales Associates and Renewals teams.
- Achieves Inside Sales KPI’s including, but not limited to dials, activities, opportunities created, closed revenue, etc.
- Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to current customers.
- Provides support to customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Provides forecasting and account opportunity details as needed.
- Detail oriented and diligent when updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system with notes and activities. Always maintains accurate stages and close dates on opportunities in the pipeline.
- Two plus years experience selling enterprise software (virtualization solutions from VMware, Microsoft or Citrix or similar area of infrastructure computing).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- VMware VSP, VTSP certification a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Demonstrates patience, understanding and empathy in order to be effective in conflict resolution
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities; ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.