Inside Account ManagerVeeam
Australia, New South Wales, North Sydney
Responsible for the sale of the organization's products or services to select key accounts. Maintains and builds relationships within the key accounts to ensure the continuation of business and customer satisfaction. Sales are likely to be finalized with executive approval and for large volume or high priced products. The Inside Sales Account Manager is part of a coordinated sales effort with Veeam’s Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) in the given territory.
The role will focus on account profiling, prospecting for solution opportunities and managing leads to qualify sales opportunities into Veeam’s largest Named Accounts. The successful candidate will prospect for new lines of business within the Enterprise space, with the ultimate goal of introducing Veeam and the EAM in the territory to the qualified client.
- Receiving sales leads and converting them to on-site meetings for the associated Enterprise Account Manager.
- Maximizing coverage within the assigned list of Named Accounts. Contact, qualify and develop on-going relationships with assigned accounts in order to increase sales and grow customers with new Veeam products.
- Effectively utilize sales tools like LinkedIn, Data.com, Rain King & SFDC to uncover contacts and organizational structure within Enterprise Accounts
- Schedule informational calls and conduct meetings and information sessions with customers to determine needs, provide information on products available, and effectively demonstrate solutions
- Act as a consultant to customers on current portfolio of Veeam products and capitalize on opportunities
- Support company-wide marketing and sales initiatives by providing industry market and product trends, sales data, competitor analysis, and account/customer feedback to the internal Veeam teams.
- Coordinating sales activities with internal Veeam teams and external partners/consultants/distributors and resellers to identify and close business.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with current customers from inbound leads from marketing, inside sales associates and renewals teams.
- Achieves inside sales KPI’s including, but not limited to, dials, activities, opportunities created, closed revenue, etc.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to current customers.
- Providing support to customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
- Detail oriented and diligent when updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system with notes and activities. Always maintains accurate stages and close dates on opportunities in the pipeline.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Two to three (2-3) years experience selling enterprise software (virtualization solutions from VMware, Microsoft or Citrix or similar area of infrastructure computing).
- VMware VSP, VTSP certification a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Fluency in English
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.