IBM Global Alliance ManagerVeeam
The IBM Alliance Manager NA will be responsible for developing the IBM Alliance and business in NA. This individual should have an understanding of how to work with IBM field roles and preferably already has connections with the IBM marketing and business unit organizations. This role will be responsible for growing the IBM business by leveraging our regional sales, marketing and channel partner teams.
- Drive Veeam IBM product related revenue in NA.
- Develop a “pocket” card on why end users; partners and the Microsoft reps should consider Veeam.
- Act as a liaison between IBM & the Veeam Field Organization.
- Understand and communicate Veeam’s “Value Prop” as it relates to IBM and our product offerings.
- Create, develop and manage programs to grow the IBMbusiness.
- Collaborate and communicate across regional marketing and sales teams for planning and delivery of programs.
- Develop relationships with IBMregional teams for enhancing the Veeam business.
- Provide regional insight and program delivery for Veeam’s Global IBM Alliance team members.
- Discover, evaluate and recommend investment in marketing opportunities offered by IBM or partners and manage Veeam’s participation in alliance partner activities.
- Manage multiple campaigns from conception and launch through evaluation.
- Travel up to 50% around NA.
Minimum 8 years of experience in IT, channel experience a plus, IBM and partner experience required
- An understanding of how to work with IBM in NA.
- Knowledge of virtualization technology and leverage within a 2 tier model.
- Ability to create and execute on business plans.
- Ability to create and deliver programs/campaigns.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Cross team collaboration and motivational skills.
- Analytical thinker with proven ability to metric and govern.
- Bachelor degree and/or equivalent years of experience.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.