Global Alliance Manager
United Kingdom, Berkshire, Reading
The Alliance Manager UK - HPE will be responsible for achieving the revenue goals and strategic objectives of the HPE Alliance in assigned region. This individual should have an understanding of how to work with HPE Sales teams, pre sales teams, channel team and any revenue supporting teams in HPE UK field sales force. This role is responsible for all aspects of Veeam’s revenue with the assigned area for Enterprise and SMB business whether direct to HPE or utilizing the HPE channel. He/She will be a critical part of the strategic alliance relationship and be responsible for accelerating the adoption of Veeam technologies in the market by identifying, classifying and managing relevant, mutually beneficial joint business activities with the goal of achieving the targets.
- Drive Veeam Alliance product related revenue with HPE in assigned region
- Act as a liaison between the Alliance partner & the Veeam Regional Field Organization.
- Understand and communicate Veeam’s “Value Prop” as it relates to the Alliance partner’s and Veeam’s product offerings.
- Create, develop and manage programs and business plans to grow the HPE Alliance business.
- Collaborate and communicate across regional marketing and sales teams for planning and delivery of programs.
- Develop relationships with Alliance regional teams for enhancing the Veeam business.
- Discover, evaluate and recommend investment in marketing opportunities offered by Alliance or partners, manage Veeam’s participation in alliance partner activities.
- Manage multiple campaigns from conception and launch through results.
- Experience in HPE sales motions, teams and value propositions with track record in the enterprise customers
- Proven track record of program and campaign creation for multiple audiences including sales teams.
- Been an individual contributor owning a revenue target
- Knowledge of virtualization technology.
- Experience working with partner business development
- Understanding of building channel business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 8+ years sales or partner management experience
- Ability to travel 50% of the time within the assigned territory.
- An in-depth understanding of how to work with HPE sales teams with pre existing relationships in the UK region
- Knowledge of virtualization technology and leverage within a 2-tier model.
- Ability to create and execute on business plans.
- Ability to create and deliver programs/campaigns.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Cross team collaboration and motivational skills.
- Capability to use data to create and defend a position internally
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.