Hosting Sales Manager - SwedenVeeam
Date Posted: 2021-01-18
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Hosting Sales Manager will be responsible for leading hosting and cloud sales activities in Sweden through the Veeam Cloud Provider program. They identify and target the various cloud providers in the region and through close collaboration with the wider Veeam salesforce drive business through this channel.
- Target and engage the largest cloud & service providers in Sweden in order to develop services based on Veeam solutions
- Support service providers in positioning Backup-as-a-Service offerings based on Veeam to end users.
- Lead hosting and cloud activities (including programs, sales and marketing) for the Swedish region through the Veeam Cloud Provider program
- Support & manage current distributors and sub-aggregators to drive Veeam Cloud & Hosting Capabilities
- Forecast on revenue expectations and update on activities coming from the service provider market
- Work with marketing to design plans on promoting the Veeam Cloud Provider program in Sweden.
- Stay updated on market developments and trends for the IT service provider market and adjust plans accordingly
- Demonstrable experience developing relationships and driving sales towards cloud & service providers
- Deep understanding of the dynamics of the cloud & service provider market including business models, technical dependencies and key value drivers
- Technically proficient and able to articulate the driving forces behind digital transformation
- Proven experience from successfully driving complex enterprise sales engagements
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Able to travel up to 60% of the time within the region
- Fluent in Swedish and English