Global Alliances Manager, PureVeeam
United States Massachusetts,
United States, California, San Francisco
United States, Illinois, Chicago
The Global Pure Alliance Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of Veeam’s global Go To Market Alliances strategy with Pure Storage.
- Background in building global go to market plans
- 15+ years of IT industry sales and business development experience.
- Program management ability, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experience in sales, marketing and alliances of disruptive, emerging technologies and building alliances with Fortune 1000 type companies
- Proven strategic thinking and strong cross-functional collaboration experience is essential
- Various sales & marketing practice experience
- Ability to accommodate with different business cultures and work on a global basis
People management, direct and virtual
The Global Alliances team plays an instrumental role in helping to build Veeam into a category-defining company. As part of the team, you will work to build, evangelize and deliver world-class availability solutions, products, and services to customers and partners.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.