Global Alliances Director - NetAppVeeam
United States, California, San Francisco
Date Posted: 2020-03-25
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Global Alliance Director - Netapp will be responsible for managing the relationship and strategic objectives of the Netapp Alliance with the objective of achiveing the revenue targets. This individual should have an understanding of how to work with Netapp including Sales, Marketing and Business unit organizations. This role is responsible for Veeam’s strategic alliance relationship with Netapp and provided support to the Veeam regional Netapp Alliances teams. He/She will be accountable for the Netapp strategic alliance relationship and be responsible for accelerating the adoption of Veeam technologies in the market by identifying, classifying and managing relevant, mutually beneficial joint business activities with the goal of achieving the targets.
In addition to working with Netapp, this role will be responsible for growing the Netapp Alliance’s business by leveraging Veeam’s regional sales, marketing and channel partner teams.
- Drive Veeam Alliance product related revenue globally
- Act as a liaison between the Alliance partner & the Veeam internal departments.
- Understand and communicate Veeam’s “Value Prop” as it relates to the Alliance partner’s and Veeam’s product offerings.
- Create, develop and manage programs and business plans to grow the Netapp Alliance business.
- Collaborate and communicate across regional marketing and sales teams for planning and delivery of programs.
- Develop relationships with Alliance regional teams for enhancing the Veeam business.
- Discover, evaluate and recommend investment in marketing opportunities offered by Alliance or partners, manage Veeam’s participation in alliance partner activities.
- Manage multiple campaigns from conception and launch through evaluation.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT, channel experience a plus
- Generation and execution of the Veeam Netapp Alliance business plan
- Managing indirect resources focused on the Netapp Alliance to achieve goals
- Tracking and reporting overall Netapp Alliance Netapp results and joint initiatives.
- Becoming the face of Veeam to Netapp global business units and develop a brand position which is extremely positive and reflects the principles of Veeam.
- Influence and share best practices between regions also focused on the Netapp alliance
- An understanding of how to work with larger tier 1 software organization especially at the GBU level
- Knowledge of virtualization technology.
- Ability to create and execute on business plans.
- Ability to create and deliver programs/campaigns
- Ability to drive technical projects related to business development opportunities.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Cross team collaboration and motivational skills.
- Analytical thinker with proven ability to metric and govern.
- Bachelor’s degree and ten years of directly related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in strategic business development and using partner motions ideally with Netapp of $10m+
- Proven track record of program and campaign creation for multiple audiences including sales teams.
- Knowledge of virtualization technology.
- Experience working with Global Alliance partner sales and partner business development is a must.
- Understanding of Product Management and Marketing disiplines especially interlocking with a Strategic Alliance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time globally.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
20 jobs found
National Partner Manager-Major Natl Partners (Logicalis)
United States, Ohio, Columbus