Global Alliances, Cloud Business Development ManagerVeeam
United States California,
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
United States, New York, New York City
This role is responsible for building Veeam’s alliance with AWS, focused on developing and executing joint product and program strategies. In this role you will establish and grow business and technical relationships across Microsoft and the Microsoft partner ecosystem to drive top line Veeam revenue growth and market adoption.
Key characteristics of Principal Accountabilities are: to meet or exceed individual and team revenue targets in Enterprise and Commercial market segment in North America territory.
- Achieve and exceed individual and team revenue targets
- Grow pipeline by teaming up with Inside Sales, System Engineers and Channel & Alliance partner sales teams
- Perform direct customer-facing sales activities in the field together with Channel and Alliance Partners; minimum eight (8) customer visits per week
- Enter reliable forecasting and account/opportunity details in Veeam’s CRM (SFDC) on a timely basis;
- Propose, coordinate and participate in marketing activities within the territory
Performs other duties as assigned
- Proven relationships in top tier Cloud or Hosting provider accounts and an ability to open new accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Ten (10) years enterprise software sales; five (5) years field sales to and with Cloud/Hosting/Service Providers, including, ability to build strategic Alliance Partnership
- Experience with VMware, Microsoft, AWS, Google, IBM and/or Alibaba desired and track record of accomplishment selling to/with Cloud providers
- Experience with cloud marketplaces and consumption based software revenue models is a plus
- Proven expertise in building and fostering senior level strategic relationships while conveying compelling value propositions
- Working knowledge of software architecture and cloud software landscape
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickl
- Ability to travel throughout assigned geography (National)
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
Must have in-depth understanding of technology trends and demonstrated ability to think and communicate strategically about business, products and technical challenges
· Work from home office.
· Expected to be mobile / traveling 70% of working time.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.