Field Technical Evangelist
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
- Responsible for driving industry engagement and evangelizing thought leadership at key events across the Americas including customers, partner and industry events
- Works closely with the Enterprise Sales Team to target key accounts where they can represent Digital Transformation and Veeam solutions at an executive level
- Works closely with Technical Marketing to identify appropriate speakers and messaging for industry and key client events including EBCs – Delegate and manage speakers as appropriate
- Leaders in the social media space driving strategic and relevant insight into market dynamics and vertical solutions as they relate to Veeam and our strategy
- Owners of key CIO customer relationships across their respective regions leading the transformation of Veeam from “Strategic Technology vendor” to “Strategic Partner”
- Intimate knowledge of the competition, supporting technologies and ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree required in computer science. MBA preferred.
- Exceptional writing, verbal and presentation skills.
- Minimum ten years of experience as a practicing IT Professional.
- Understanding of advanced storage market and strategy for server, virtualization and cloud business.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts and market needs and translate into effective messages for business and technical audiences.
- Collaboration with product management, business development and global marketing to develop go-to-market strategy including communications and marketing plans.
- Engagement with sales, channel partners and customers to collect feedback and requirements.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Territory Manager, Sales, Switzerland