Field Alliance Manager (France)
As the Field Alliance manager for France you will be responsible to approach and build strong relationships with Veeam strategic alliances in the country through the drive of activities that cover sales, channel and marketing.
Veeam Strategic Alliances includes VMware, Microsoft, HPE, NetApp, Cisco.
- Drive alliance partners internal awareness of Veeam
- Enable Veeam business expansion around joint workloads with Alliances. Including defining joint offer, field enablement, marketing, support, and demand generation
- Accelerate direct sales collaboration, especially on the enterprise segment, and track closure of leads
- Partner with EMEA Alliance marketing and France Marketing to create new initiatives that drive leads, product evaluations and sales
- Enable joint channel to broaden reach of joint solutions and accelerate the sales cycle
- Define, manage, and execute a set of programmatic Alliance interactions that can be replicated across countries
- Leverage existing initiatives developed by Veeam Global and EMEA Alliances team
- Work closely with the French marketing, sales, pre-sales and channel teams to achieve your goals.
- Deep knowledge of at least one of our strategic Alliance, or past role alliance manager is mandatory
- Experience in driving a sales pipeline (directly or through channel)
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals: from the strategic to the tactical
- Demonstrated experience working in a top enterprise software company in alliances or channel
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to motivate external teams to work towards a common goal
- Excellent written, oral and customer presentation, influence, and negotiation skills
- Creative approach to local partnerships and marketing
- General business acumen, MBA a plus
- Results driven
- Willing to “roll up sleeves” and focus on the detail, while conversing with partner peers on high level plans
- Good English skills, but does not need to be native English speaker.
- Modern, energetic working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance