Australia, New South Wales, North Sydney
We are seeking a professional Executive Assistant who is experienced, passionate and seeking a diverse and challenging role, supporting the Veeam leadership team and Vice President, while also assisting other senior stakeholders and team members when needed. The role is instrumental in driving efffeciencies, colaboration and success across our business. This position reports to the ANZ Vice President and is based in our new North Sydney head office.
Your proactive approach, diligent organisational skills and ability to work autonomously will highly assist you in this role while helping you with the following;
- Travel planning and support
- Preparing correspondence, meeting minutes, formatting documents and reports etc
- Calendar organizer, arranging and coordinating internal/external meetings
- Support with printing/faxing/emailing
- Assistance in arrangement business events and meetings held in the North Sydney office: responsible for logistics, lunches and coffee breaks, booking dinners, transfers, etc.
- Manage the diary and arrange meetings. Assist in organising the workflow and follow up actions delegated by the manangement team.
- Prioritise and ensure that reports, business papers and correspondence are dealt with efficiently and promptly.
- Screen telephone calls.
- Advice the management team of matters requiring personal attention, with associated deadlines, and preparing relevant documentation.
- Deal with matters requiring attention, or refer them to the appropriate person in the absence of the individual or management team.
- Liasie with reception where required for lunch break cover.
- Communicates with stakeholders, clients, visitors to achieve aims of projects.
- Monitor progress of projects allocated to staff by management where applicable. Prepare reports on progress and implement any actions where required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is an added benefit
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to interact with high-level clients and associates
- Energetic, self-motivated; attentive to details and able to work in multi-task environment
- Able to prioritize and meet tight schedules and targets
- Modern, energetic, diverse working environment
- Opportunitites for professional growth
- Work in the excellent team of professionals