Enterprise Systems Engineer - Italy
Enterprise System Engineer - Italy
At Veeam, Enterprise System Engineers work closely with Enterprise Account Managers and help to evangelize our product offerings to our enterprise customers, and enterprise focused partners.
• Working with sales to help secure and grow business with new and existing large end-user customers in the Enterprise market segment.
• Provide web-based and on-site demonstrations of Veeam product portfolio
• Provide pre-sales support and/or on-site installation assistance to customers as they evaluate Veeam software
• Act as a trusted technical advisor for the Enterprise customers, ensuring the best experience possible of Veeam solutions by supporting (together with colleagues such as Solution Architects, Professional Services, etc.) correct design, implementation and adherence to best practices
• Ability to drive business conversations with relevant C-level stakeholders of enterprise level customers
• Can advise and influence customer decisions on their future business strategy, and have the ability to ensure total customer experience on assigned accounts
• Evangelize Veeam messaging at Enterprise Focused Marketing events
• Coordinate presales efforts with enterprise level customers, through the help and collaboration of Veeam Solution Architects, System Integrators, and Professional Services figures (regardless if they are Veeam colleagues or via Partners)
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent in English and Italian
• Comfortable in presenting to groups, both remotely and in person
• Able to travel throughout Italy.
• A self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
• VMware and Microsoft virtualization technologies in large environments
• Virtualization management solutions, like vRealize Operations and Systems Center
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Azure and AWS; be comfortable to position and engage discussion around Cloud technologies
• Excellent experience in using social media to help promote and grow the Veeam community
• 4+ years’ experience in an Enterprise Customer Segment
• Extensive experience in an Enterprise Pre-Sales role
• Constant communication with regional managers, field sales, other pre-sales colleagues and other stakeholders when required
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.