Enterprise Systems EngineerVeeam
United States, Washington, Seattle
Date Posted: 2020-06-29
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Systems Engineer is responsible for working closely with the field sales department and to help inform, educate and influence partners, resellers and end users of our product offerings. Responsibilities include the ability to present Veeam messaging to varying numbers and levels of decision makers. You will be responsible for the creation of content and delivery of demonstrations to support Veeam messaging. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, technically competent Veeam Systems Engineer with an ability to partner with other groups within the sales and support organization to close sales. The role requires strengths and a background in defining architectural strategies to guide customers toward the adoption of Veeam technologies.
• Conduct live and virtual customer meeting presentations and demonstrations
• Implement and manage POCs to technical closure
• Support lead generation activities such as events, webinars, user groups, etc.
• Collaborate with the customer/partner to establish and translate business objectives into technical requirements
• Independently consult with customer base to provide technical expertise on data protection
• Work closely with the sales department to secure new partners and customers
• Work closely with Product Management to provide customer feedback
• Providing pre-sales support to customers as they evaluate Veeam software
• Demonstrated solution sales and/or technical presales experience preferred
• Industry based experience in data protection technologies, storage, network and/or cloud-based technologies strongly desired
• Experience working with monitoring tools and frameworks
• Experience in data life-cycle management with IT audit requirements
• Demonstrated experience with virtualization technologies
• Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly
• Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities • Acts as point-of-reference for new hires and peer colleagues
• Excellent time management skills required
• Ability to travel 50 – 75%
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
7 jobs found
Instructional Designer / E-Learning Content Developer
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Copy of Instructional Designer / E-Learning Content Developer
United States, Ohio, Columbus