Enterprise Systems EngineerVeeam
United States, North Carolina, Raleigh
Date Posted: 2019-08-20
The Systems Engineer is responsible for working closely with the field sales department and to help inform, educate and influence partners, resellers and end users of our product offerings. Responsibilities include the ability to present Veeam messaging to varying numbers and levels of decision makers. You will be responsible for the creation of content and delivery of demonstrations to support Veeam messaging. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, technically competent Veeam Systems Engineer with an ability to partner with other groups within the sales and support organization to close sales. The role requires strengths and a background in defining architectural strategies to guide customers toward the adoption of Veeam technologies.
• Conduct live and virtual customer meeting presentations and demonstrations
• Implement and manage POCs to technical closure
• Support lead generation activities such as events, webinars, user groups, etc.
• Collaborate with the customer/partner to establish and translate business objectives into technical requirements
• Independently consult with customer base to provide technical expertise on data protection
• Work closely with the sales department to secure new partners and customers
• Work closely with Product Management to provide customer feedback
• Providing pre-sales support to customers as they evaluate Veeam software
• Demonstrated solution sales and/or technical pre-sales experience preferred
• Industry based experience with data protection technologies, storage, network and/or cloud-based technologies strongly desired
• Experience working with monitoring tools and frameworks
• Experience in data life-cycle management with IT audit requirements
• Demonstrated experience with virtualization technologies
• Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly
• Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities • Acts as point-of-reference for new hires and peer colleagues
• Excellent time management skills required
• Ability to travel 50 – 75%
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.