Enterprise Systems Engineer
United States, Washington, Seattle
The Veeam Enterprise Systems Engineer is a technical and sales driven leader that manages the entire lifecycle of the campaign from the first customer and partner meeting, to the Proof of Concept and ending with the technical win. The Veeam Enterprise Systems Engineer is an expert in the areas of Data Management, Data Analytics, Business Continuity, Data Center, Cloud, Operating Systems and Virtualization. The role is responsible for working closely with the sales teams to evangelize, demonstrate, and promote Veeam’s Core product offerings to partners, resellers, end users and the industry as a whole.
- Own and manage the technical portion of multiple Enterprise accounts
- Exceed assigned quota and defined objectives
- Understand and analyzes market competition and conditions
- Provide technical thought leadership
- Conduct architectural design reviews and onsite proof of concept engagements
- Train, persuade and build relationships with Veeam’s partner community
- Assist sales to secure new partners and customers
- Provide pre-sales support to customers as they evaluate Veeam software
- Develop competitive and strategic strategies and relationships
- Develop tactics to achieve goals defined by senior leadership
- Collaborate with the Marketing department to drive new business.
- Travel (up to 70% of the time) to meet company goals and objectives
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the Director, Systems Engineering.
- At least (1) year of experience with Veeam’s Core products
- At least 5 years experience selling into the Enterprise segment
- Experience presenting at industry events, channel partners and local groups(VMUG)
- Experience working in the field requiring substantial travel
- Significant experience with VMware and Hyper-V
- Experience with Data Management, Data Analytics and Cloud
- Extensive experience with Data Center, Business Continuity and Operating Systems
- A proven track record of success (Attitude, Quota Attainment, Activity Levels)
- Experience managing a large number of technical accounts
Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
Various previous and current technical certifications.