Enterprise Systems EngineerVeeam
Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Stuttgart
Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Ulm
Enterprise Systems Engineer - Germany
At Veeam, Enterprise System Engineers work closely with Enterprise Account Managers and help to evangelize our product offerings to our enterprise customers, and enterprise focused partners. These positions require significant travel within the region of responsibility.
- Working with sales to help secure and grow business with new and existing large end-user customers (Enterprise market), Cloud and Hosting providers.
- Provide web-based and on-site demonstrations of Veeam product portfolio
- Work closely with Veeam¹s value added Enterprise, Cloud and Hosting providers, including training, enablement, joint meetings, and relationships
- Provide pre-sales support and/or on-site installation assistance to customers as they evaluate Veeam software
- Together with sales colleagues build and maintain relationships with Enterprise customers and strategic alliance partners
- Provide input for and participate in Veeam marketing events
- Ability to drive business conversations with relevant C-level stakeholders of enterprise level customers
- Can advise and influence customer decisions on their future business strategy, and have the ability to ensure total customer experience on assigned accounts
- Evangelize Veeam messaging at Enterprise Focused Marketing events
- Coordinate presales efforts with enterprise level customers, through the help and collaboration of Veeam Solution Architects, System Integrators, and Professional Services figures (regardless if they are Veeam colleagues or via Partners)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and German.
- Comfortable in presenting to groups, both remotely and in person
- Able to travel throughout Germany.
- A self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- VMware and Microsoft virtualization technologies in large environments
- Virtualization management solutions, like vRealize Operations and Systems Center
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Azure and AWS; be comfortable to position and engage discussion around Cloud technologies
- Excellent experience in using social media to help promote and grow the Veeam community
- Modern, energetic working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours