Enterprise System Engineer - NordicsVeeam
Date Posted: 2021-01-22
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
At Veeam, Enterprise System Engineers work closely with Enterprise Account Managers and help to evangelise our product offerings to our enterprise customers, and enterprise-focused partners. These positions require significant travel within the region of responsibility.
• Working with sales to help secure and grow business with new and existing large end-user customers (Enterprise market), Cloud and Hosting Providers.
• Provide web-based and on-site demonstrations of Veeam product portfolio
• Work closely with Veeam¹s value-added Enterprise, Cloud and Hosting providers, including training, enablement, joint meetings, and relationships
• Provide pre-sales support and/or on-site installation assistance to customers as they evaluate Veeam software
• Together with sales colleagues build and maintain relationships with Enterprise customers and strategic alliance partners
• Provide input for and participate in Veeam marketing events
• Ability to drive business conversations with relevant C-level stakeholders of enterprise-level customers
• Can advise and influence customer decisions on their future business strategy and have the ability to ensure total customer experience on assigned accounts
• Evangelise Veeam messaging at Enterprise Focused Marketing events
• Coordinate presales efforts with enterprise-level customers, through the help and collaboration of Veeam Solution Architects, System Integrators, and Professional Services figures (regardless if they are Veeam colleagues or via Partners)
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable in presenting to groups, both remotely and in-person
• Travel expected 50% travel expected across Nordic countries
• A self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
• VMware and Microsoft virtualisation technologies in large environments
• Virtualisation management solutions, like vRealize Operations and Systems Center
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Azure and AWS; be comfortable to position and engage discussion around Cloud technologies
• Language Skills: English and Swedish to business level
• Modern, energetic working environment
• Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
• Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
• Flexible working hours