Enterprise Account Manager, SE Healthcare
United States, North Carolina, Charlotte
United States, Florida, Miami
United States, Florida, Orlando
United States, Florida, Tampa
United States, North Carolina, Raleigh
The Healthcare Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for developing and closing business with new and existing Enterprise Healthcare customers. The focus will be in the largest and most strategic named accounts in the assigned territory.
To meet or exceed individual and team revenue targets in enterprise healthcare market segment (5000 employees+ businesses) in assigned territory:
· Achieve and exceed individual and team revenue targets
· Grow pipeline by teaming up with Inside Sales, System Engineers and Channel & Alliance partner sales teams
· Perform direct customer-facing enterprise sales activities in the field together with Channel and Alliance Partners
· Propose, coordinate and participate in marketing activities to enterprise healthcare named accounts
· Enter reliable forecasting and account/opportunity details in Veeam’s CRM (SalesForce) on a timely basis;
· Performs other duties as assigned
- Proven track record of success in an Enterprise Sales role within software or a high tech business
- Clear communication skills and proven ability in front of large groups and executive/C-Level customers
- Experience selling and working with key virtualization and cloud partners
- Knowledge of solution selling and value-based selling techniques
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Proven success in Healthcare Enterprise sales HIGHLY PREFERRED.
Knowledge of the data center and cloud technologies including experience with VMware and hardware vendors such as HPE, Cisco etc.
Experience with the systems management and enterprise software market. Has sold successfully against industry leaders in this space through channels
Expected to be mobile / travelling 70% of working time
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.