Enterprise Account Manager - UK
United Kingdom, Manchester
United Kingdom, Berkshire, Reading
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
Enterprise Account Manager role will be responsible for developing/closing business with corporate accounts focus on VMware and working with channels to leverage the business.
- Developing and closing business with named major accounts in this geographic region
- Leverage Business generated by Partners with End Customers
- Solution selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Forecasting and account/opportunity detail in Sales Force
- Experience with VMware and/or Citrix is a plus.
- Knowledge of virtualization technology
- Have an experience of 10 years enterprise software sales, 5 years field sales in given territory, selling channel and direct
- significant track record of accomplishment selling in the enterprise, client-server market
- Proven relationships in top tier enterprise accounts and ability to open new
- Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
- Knowledge in selling complex systems products
- Be available to travel across the UK
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Modern, energetic working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Flexible working hours