Enterprise Account Manager - Mumbai
India, Navi Mumbai
Enterprise Account Manager (Mumbai)
Enterprise Account Manager role will be responsible for developing/closing business with corporate accounts focus on VMware and working with channels to leverage the business.
- Responsible for selling all Veeam solutions/ services within a set of Large accounts (new and existing customers). Developing and closing business with named major accounts in the Mumbai/West India Region
- Leverage Business generated by Partners with End Customers
- Solution selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Forecasting and account/opportunity detail in Sales Force
- Solidify existing customer accounts and elevate Veeam to a more strategic position within the accounts
- Break into large `new’ accounts and get business for Veeam.
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns while managing a diverse set of partners within the same accounts
- Help build and sustain a funnel that is 3x of quarterly forecasts
- Map and maintain relationships at all levels within the complete accounts echo system – IT Heads, policy makers, consultants, advisors, and partners and other key decision makers and influencers
- Experience with VMware and/or Citrix is a plus.
- Knowledge of virtualization technology
- 12- 14 years of relevant experience with at least 7 years in a selling role to large named accounts significant track record of accomplishment selling in the enterprise, client-server market
- Proven relationships in top tier enterprise accounts and ability to open new
- Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
- Knowledge in selling complex systems products
- Be available to travel across the West India region.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Should be working in a similar role in other large organizations
- Must have experience in handling enterprise accounts in Mumbai
- Experience in working with partners/Sis
- Must have experience in selling in or around ‘platform’ sales such as Infrastructure Solutions – servers, Storage, etc
- Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment
- Seek work experience of having handled enterprise accounts in Mumbai only
- Business forecasting ability in identified accounts and track record of meeting targets.
- Fluency in meeting and positioning business value propositions to “C” levels of the organization
- Modern, energetic working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
Flexible working hours