Enterprise Account ManagerVeeam
Date Posted: 2020-09-16
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for generating, developing and closing business with large enterprise organisations across Norway.
- Discover and develop future Veeam customers in the Enterprise segment
- Leverage Business generated by Partners with End Customers
- Solution selling to an existing customer base
- Forecasting and account/opportunity detail in SalesForce
- Experience with VMware is a plus.
- Knowledge of virtualisation technology
- Significant experience of enterprise software sales and field sales in Norway, selling channel and direct
- Significant track record of accomplishment selling in the enterprise, client-server market
- Proven relationships in top tier enterprise accounts and the ability to open new
- Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
- Knowledge in selling complex systems products
- Be available to travel across Norway
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Languages: English and Norwegian
• Modern, energetic working environment
• Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
• Competitive salary range depending on skills and expertise
• Flexible working hours