Enterprise Account Manager
Enterprise Account Manager role will be responsible for developing/closing business with corporate accounts focus on VMware and working with channels to leverage the business.
- Developing and closing business with named major accounts
- Leverage Business generated by Partners with End Customers
- Solution selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Forecasting and account/opportunity detail in Sales Force
- Experience with VMware and/or Citrix is a plus.
- Knowledge of virtualization technology
- Have an experience of 5 years enterprise software sales, 5 years field sales in given territory, selling channel and direct
- Significant track record of accomplishment selling in the enterprise, client-server market
- Proven relationships in top tier enterprise accounts and ability to open new
- Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
- Knowledge in selling complex systems products
- Be available to travel across region
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Modern, energetic working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.