Enterprise Account ManagerVeeam
Norway, Oslo, Oslo
Enterprise Account Manager Norway
The Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for developing, accelerating, up-selling and closing business with new customers of Veeam virtualization backup and replication software. The focus will be in the largest and most strategic named accounts in Norway. The Enterprise Account Manager will maintain the highest level of knowledge about Veeam’s solutions and business strategy while being responsible for the successful execution of the respective sales plan.
- Be a highly motivated sales professional with a self-starter ability to build executive relationships, articulate Veeam’s solution and business value, create demand and close deals
- Develop a pipeline of activity that focuses on short, medium, and long-term revenue opportunities within the assigned accounts that result in quarterly measured revenue generation
- Set the sales strategy that drives demand and revenue generation and is responsible for developing and executing the business plan with Enterprise accounts
- Must be able to effectively find, assess, and prioritize existing and future opportunities in conjunction with the customer and the Channel Partner ecosystem
- Engage with strategic alliance partners to drive mutually beneficial revenue opportunities
- Propose, coordinate and participate in marketing activities to Enterprise named accounts
- Effectively executes territory plan, account plans and opportunity plans to maximize revenue
- Maintains contact at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Experience with VMware, Hyper-V, Data Management, Data Analytics and Cloud
- Understanding of Data Center, Business Continuity and Operating Systems
- A proven track record of success (Attitude, Quota Attainment, Activity Levels)
- Demonstrate proficiency in selling through others, team building and conflict management.
- Ability to sell at all levels of the client organization, with demonstrated executive level presentation skills.
- Significant track record of accomplishment selling in the Enterprise, client-server market
- Proven relationships in top tier enterprise accounts and ability to open new
- Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
- Knowledge in selling complex systems products
- Be available to travel across Norway
- Manage time efficiently, meet personal goals, and work effectively with other members of sales
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.