Enterprise Account Manager
United States, Arizona, Tempe
United States, Arizona, Scottsdale
Veeam Software is the leader in VMware virtualization backup, recovery and systems management. Veeam is an international company with U.S. headquarters in Columbus, Ohio and European headquarters in Switzerland.
The Enterprise Account Manager role will be responsible for developing, accelerating, up-selling and closing business with new and existing customers of Veeam virtualization backup and replication software. The focus will be in the largest and most strategic named accounts in North America. The Enterprise Account Manager will maintain the highest level of knowledge about Veeam’s solutions and business strategy while being responsible for the successful execution of the respective sales plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. A combination of education and experience will be considered
- Proven track record of being a clear communicator and being comfortable in front of large groups as well as executive/C-Level customers
- Experience selling and working with key virtualization and cloud partners
- Minimum of five (5) or more years of enterprise sales experience; direct and channel sales experience required
- Proven track record of accomplished selling in the Enterprise. Must have an in-depth understanding of technology trends and issues and their impact in the Enterprise space
- Proven ability to develop new sales with prospecting, relationship building and executions skills
- Must have knowledge of solution selling and value-based selling techniques
- Be a high-energy sales person who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Be an aggressive self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, articulate Veeam’s solution and business value, create demand and close deals.
- Develop a pipeline of activity that focuses on short, medium, and long-term revenue opportunities within the assigned accounts that result in quarterly measured revenue generation
- Set the sales strategy that drives demand and revenue generation and is responsible for developing and executing the business plan that includes a team of resources
- Must be able to effectively find, assess, and prioritize existing and future opportunities in conjunction with the customer, Veeam teammates, and the Channel Partner ecosystem
- Engage with strategic alliance partners to drive mutually beneficial revenue opportunities
- Propose, coordinate and participate in marketing activities to enterprise named accounts
- Effectively executes territory plan, account plans and opportunity plans to maximize revenue
- Must be available to travel up to 50% within the assigned territory
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.