EMEA Implementation Specialist
At Veeam, Implementation Specialists work closely with sales taking care of post sales activities by ensuring customer gets full value of Veeam solution, implementing them in proper way and by correct architecture design.
These PS figures increase customer experience of Veeam solutions in order they can fully leverage their full value.
Implementation Specialists work closely together with Partners too, delivering Veeam branded PS services where and when the partner is missing the full capabilities to do professional services on their own.
- 3+ years experience in Professional services
- Have deep practical experience of:
- Veeam solutions implementation, VMware and HyperV virtual infrastructure implementations, practical experience with most common OSs (Windows, Linux)
- Backup and disaster recovery infrastructure implementations, experience with storage configurations and implementations
- Have some knowledge and experience of main mission critical applications (Exchange, Oracle, SQL, Active Directory, etc) and OSs (Windows, Linux)
- Some knowledge and experience of main cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Openstack)
- Have deep experience with orchestration and automation tools (including scripting and usage of APIs)
- Being proficient on writing PS related documentation: architecture design, statement of works, implementation planning, etc…
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English; fluent of additional languages is welcomed and highly considered (French or German)
- Be available to occasional travel