EMEA Cloud Director
United Kingdom, Berkshire, Reading
EMEA Cloud Director
As the EMEA Cloud VP/Director, you will be responsible for managing the Cloud & Service Providers business in EMEA. Veeam already has a significant relationship in place with more than 9,000+ partners. You will manage these relationships to propel the Veeam Cloud business to the next level. The role reports to the EMEA Senior Vice President
- Achieve the EMEA annual Cloud licensing revenue
- Leverage interest in developing cloud services using Veeam solutions across the channel (Aggregators and Cloud & Service Provider partners)
- Launch and Manage new Cloud service offerings with EMEA top VCSP
- Manage relationship with the EMEA steering committee as well as the global team
- Enable the close interworking between the Cloud & Service Provider partners and Veeam organization.
- Work in a cooperative manner with the regional Veeam teams by providing initial customer contacts and growing the overall EMEA region revenue through the partnerships.
- Support and monitor the regional sales and marketing teams in the development of the Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) program.
- Master’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- At least 10 years’ experience in enterprise software sales
- Experience of working with SI/SP partners, and a thorough understanding of their go to market approach.
- Extensive experience partnering Cloud & Service Providers. Additionally, experience with VARs and Systems Integrators would be advantageous.
- Proven sales track record within hyper growth Companies
- Channel sales experience with actionable knowledge of key decision makers.
- Prior experience developing the channel for Cloud technologies
- Strong technical proficiency and the ability to learn complex systems quickly
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organization skills with the ability to manage many projects simultaneously
- Fluent in English and a second European language,
- Excellent written, oral and customer presentation skills
- Ability to travel extensively throughout EMEA
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.