EMEA Certification Partner Sales Manager
The EMEA Certification Partner Sales Manager is in charge of the “Veeam Certified Engineer” technical certifications programs for EMEA & India.
VMCE – “Veeam Certified Engineer” Classroom Certifications Programs
- The Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) course is a technical deep-dive that provides extensive information on Veeam solutions.
- The Veeam Certified Engineer – Advanced: Design & Optimization is designed for professional services consultants and system administrators alike who already attended the VMCE , and aim for the
The EMEA Certification Partner Sales manager :
1/ Work closely with external “Veeam Authorized Education Centers” (VMAECs) in order to ensure :
- yearly quotas of VMCE students in the region are overachieved
- quality of trainings/trainers
- Opens new VMAECs and terminate existing partnerships if needed in order to match regional demand and Veeam company strategy (in agreement with EMEA Channel VP).
2/ Work closely with external business partners “Logical Operations” (VMCE Courseware kits sales agent) and “Pearson Vue” (VMCE official exam centers) in order to ensure business stability for Veeam Authorized Education Centers and VMCE students.
3/Work with Veeam teams in order to ensure proper development of the VMCE program :
A/ Manage “VMCE EMEA Operations Assistant” “inside sales” type of resource(s) :
- HR management
- MBO / targets creation
- Weekly catch-up calls
B/ Work closely with Veeam “Global Education Services” team that creates Veeam Educational content, and especially with the “Principle Technologist” in charge of the VMCE content creation and trainer enablement.
C/ Partner with Veeam regional/country channel sales teams to ensure Veeam Resellers certification requirements are met, supports Channel teams during bi-Yearly “compliance checks”.
D/ Partner with Veeam Channel Marketing teams:
- To plan and schedule VMCE-specific field events (Trainers Certification Workshops, community events…)
- To create marketing-related promotional VMCE materials (program guides, marketing flyers etc..)
E/ Work closely with Veeam Legal and Finance team :
- To create/amend/sign legal agreements for Veeam Authorized Education Centers / Veeam Certified Trainers / Business partners.
- To ensure regular collections of Veeam VMCE royalties (student courseware kits and VMCE exam vouchers°.
- Ideally a Sales profile with a Masters of International Business, or equivalent degree.
- 5 years experience in channel experience (management of an IT certification program with another Vendor / Education Center is a strong plus)
- English written & spoken fluency mandatory, fluency in another major European language is a plus.
- Ability to travel extensively over all EMEA (~30% of the time).
- “Team Player” spirit.
- Strong business operations skills.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.