Pan EMEA Partner Manager
The Pan-EMEA Partner Manager will be responsible for developing and managing at EMEA level a list of Partners having pan-European presence. The primary objective is to increase revenue and pro-activity via the partner network. The partner manager will help drive and support Pan European Partners’ sales and marketing activities according to growth objectives, leveraging best practices through their subsidiaries/Affiliates. The Pan-EMEA Partner Manager will have to interact with team members managing these partners at local level (including Sales, Product, Marketing, Services and Legal) in order to support local activities and achieve revenue expectations. This is a senior position in the team with direct responsibility for regional objectives, exposure to senior leadership team, direct impact to the partner program set up as well as the opportunity to act independently. Knowledge of the software industry and previous experience in Channel management are mandatory, as well as a second European language on top of English, excellent interpersonal skills, good attention to detail, a can do attitude and a high degree of pragmatism. The candidate will report to the VP Channel EMEA and will be based in Paris, Munich or London.
- Grow, structure and motivate existing partners
- Develop best practices and work with local teams to implement them,
- Fuel win-win relationships that meet both profitability and growth objectives
- Work with partners to build and execute go to market plans that consistently cover products and market promotion aspects to help meet agreed sales targets
- Work closely with local Sales and Technical teams to continuously understand and meet partner needs
- Plan and execute communication via Ad hoc mechanisms (web/email/events) to ensure that partners are always fully informed and are actively promoting Veeam solutions in the market
- Ensure partners are trained and certified to Veeam standards and identify improvements areas, seeking input from other teams.
- Negotiate agreements with Partners, manage compliance issues and monitor ongoing compliance with Veeam standards.
- Promote buy-in across the organisation by Educating and updating regularly internal Veeam teams (sales, Presales, Marketing) on objectives, benefits and operational aspects of the partnerships
- Solid Channel sales experience in Software companies
- Experience working with Pan European partners in multicultural environment and teams
- Ability to multitask, change priorities rapidly and work under pressure
- Strong process skills and attention to details
- Excellent communication skills, with experience working at executive level
- Ability to execute on global vision
- Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.