The Distribution Manager is responsible for selling Veeam products by recruiting, training and enabling channel partners who focus on VMware virtualization. The Distribution Manager must develop executive-level relationships with distributors within the territory. There will also be end user focus as a requirement of this position and in addition to channel activities the successful candidate must also have enterprise software solution sales experience and be prepared to sell to the existing customer base and prospect for new customers.
The Distribution Manager has the full responsibility for the distributers in the territory with the goal to capture the maximum of the growth potential in the market. The role includes setting targets and continuous evaluate performance linked to those targets as well as evaluating potential and present distributors continuously in order to make sure that we have the best partners in the market.
- Manage distributors on the market and act as their main contact on a daily basis actively supporting the sales out.
- Achieving revenue targets and goals for the territory
- Developing and executing territory plan with the focus on distributors
- Propose, coordinate and participate in marketing activities within the territory
- Works with regional sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including System Engineers to technically qualify and deliver product demonstrations
- Train the distributor on our products, value add arguments and on our processes
- Enter forecasting and account/opportunity details in Veeam’s CRM-system (SalesForce)
- Provide weekly updates including but not limited to, dollar amounts, socket counts, status and decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities.
- At least 7 years’ work experience in channel sales within IT industry in channel-focused companies
- Proven track record of successful selling to the enterprise accounts
- Experience from doing own planning of activities (in compliance with company objectives), driving initiatives and being responsible for the result
- Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with VMware and/or Citrix is meriting
- Fluent in English & Flemish
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with the customers.
• Excellent communication skills written and spoken
• Ability to analyse and prioritise the customers
• Be a self-starter with ability to learn quickly
• Be a high-energy sales person who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Structured and reliable, excellent administrative ability
• Self-driven team player with enthusiastic attitude.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.