Director, VCSP Program Operations and ComplianceVeeam
United States, Ohio, Columbus
This business leadership position is responsible for establishing and managing an operations structure in support of the Global Cloud and Service Provider business. The leader will build and manage a global team focused on Implementing and maintaining and Operations model consistent with the Business and Legal Terms of the VCSP program.
- Deployment, support and management of a Business System that facilitates the day to day operation of VCSP and maintains a SSOT for the business.
- Establishing and improving operational metrics around reporting, billing and Aggregator engagement.
- Creating consistent visibility to business metrics and performance, while ensuring integrity of underlying data, to allow Sales teams to understand consumption trends and forecast business going forward.
- Partnering with Veeam Business Intelligence teams to establish executive dashboards to provide consistent, real-time pulse of the business.
- Coordinating cross-functionally within Veeam to streamline Sales Operations, Order Processing and License Management.
- Establishing a model focused on compliance both reactively and proactively to ensure maximum revenue attainment.
- Partnering with the programs team to execute compliance activities and coordination with internal and external IT teams for systems planning, integration and support.
- Proven track record of success in creating business structure, controls and policies.
- Proven track record of working across company functional teams to build alignment and execute change.
- Experience in the software consumption reporting business and establishing scalable, channel driven compliance models.
- Thorough understanding of cloud/Service provider business models.
- Strong business reporting, metric and analysis skills.
- Able to set objectives and hold people accountable to performance
- Strong problem-solving skills and perseverance for solving problem
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Experience with consumption reporting systems, BI/Data Reporting Tools and collaboration technologies are critical.
12+ years of a successful track record leading operational teams to support a business. Cross functional experience working in or with Finance, Legal, IT, Sales Ops, Program Management and Sales. This experience should be in a like or similar industry with common characteristics with an emphasis on cloud and service provider businesses.
This leader will hire and manage a globally dispersed team of operations and compliance personnel in supporting the Veeam Cloud Service Provider Business. Initial focus will be to document, build and establish an operational model and support the adoption by internal and external users. He/She will maintain controls around custom deals and partner performance measurement to maintain integrity in the business. Additional focus will be towards ongoing advancement of operations to keep up with the needs of the global business. This role will interact with Programs, Sales and Internal operational resources while also coordinating with third party providers of systems/services.
Location for the position is flexible.
Work from home or Veeam offices in Columbus, OH or Alpharetta, GA.
Some travel (10-15%) will be required for internal meetings, coordination and reviews.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.