Director, Global Cloud Program ManagementVeeam
United States, California, San Francisco
United States, Ohio, Columbus
United States, Colorado, Denver
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
United States, Illinois, Chicago
United States, Georgia, Atlanta
United States, Texas, Dallas
United States, Washington, Seattle
This business leadership position is responsible for establishing and managing a Global Aggregator Partner program in support of the Global Cloud and Service Provider business. The leader will establish the roles and responsibilities and the overall engagement model to be implemented Globally. Aggregators are strategically positioned as both an extension of our operations/compliance model and a front line for selling and growing the Service Provider business. This leader will manage the journey through various phases while collaborating with Sales, Partner and Operations resources in the company.
- Developing program rules and guidelines in coordination with Service Provider Program Team, Global Channels, Legal and Operations Team.
- Communications/Launches of Program details internally and externally
- Establishing key performance metrics and setting related goals for Aggregators in partnership with GEO Leaders, while ensuring a plan is in place to measure performance.
- Driving Significant change management into partners to achieve formal operations and growth requirements by partnering with GEO Aggregator managers and VCSP Operations.
- Developing Aggregator Led selling campaigns in conjunction with Sales Acceleration, Marketing and other teams inside Veeam.
- Evolving Aggregator Incentive and Profitability models to ensure a healthy and fair business model that meets company objectives while engaging our partners to think Veeam first.
- Partnering with the programs and operations teams to drive Aggregators to execute compliance focused activities.
*Experienced Business leader with cross functional background in areas including Partner Programs, Operations, Systems and Business Metrics.
*Ability to create and present business content to partner communities
*Demonstrates tenacity, capable of leading teams through business transformation
* Capable of understanding the economics and motivation of channel business models and translating into win/win solutions for Partners and Veeam.
· Proven track record of success in creating channel programs with business structure, controls and policies.
· Experience working with Legal teams to define and execute contract activities.
· Proven track record of working across company functional teams to build alignment and execute change.
· Proven experience working with partners to communicate and drive changes which lead to program success.
· Experience in the software consumption reporting business and establishing scalable, channel leveraged models.
· Ability to interact with Partners and understand operational/system challenges in scaling the business.
· Able to set objectives and hold people/partners accountable to performance
· Strong problem-solving skills and perseverance for solving problems
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
Experience with consumption reporting systems, BI/Data Reporting Tools, Financial modelling and collaboration technologies are critical.
12+ years of a successful track record in Technology, Consumption and Channel focused business. Cross functional experience working internally with Finance, Legal, IT, Sales Ops, Program Management and Sales. Experience engaging, communicating and/or managing partner relationships. This experience should be in a like or similar industry with common characteristics with an emphasis on cloud and service provider businesses. Knowledge of Backup/DRaSS and Data Management technology a plus.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.