Director, Microsoft Global Alliance
The Director, Microsoft Global Alliances will be responsible for managing the overall global alliance with Microsoft. This includes developing executive relationships, building a global business plan, leading the virtual teams across Veeam Software’s regions, and developing joint GTM offerings and services with Veeam Software, Microsoft, and Veeam and Microsoft’s partner ecosystem.
- Drive Veeam/microsoft product related revenue globally.
- Act as a liaison between Microsoft and Veeam Field Organization.
- Understand and communicate Veeam’s “Value Prop” as it relates to HPE and our product offerings.
- Drive execution of plans and programs to grow the Microsoft/Veeam partnership
- Collaborate and communicate across regional marketing and sales teams for planning and delivery of programs.
- Develop relationships with Microsoft regional teams for enhancing the Veeam business.
- Provide regional insight and program delivery for Veeam’s Global Microsoft Alliance execution team members.
- Discover, evaluate and recommend investment in marketing opportunities offered by Microsoft or partners, manage Veeam’s participation in alliance partner activities.
- Manage multiple campaigns from conception and launch through evaluation as it relates to partnerships between Microsoft and Veeam.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 5+ years’ experience in working with Microsoft key sales influencers to execute sales programs
- Proven track record of success building strategic relationships across multiple leadership teams to expand awareness to achieving sales quota
- Familiar with hardware/software field sales organizations and Alliance Business Partner models
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency ranging from customers, channel partners, sales, marketing, and technical management
- Global/international experience
- Collaborative and the ability to work across cross functional teams to align strategy
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities – experience with contract negotiation
- Team player; Strong drive; Self-starter; Ability to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across virtual organizations, and structuring approaches to new opportunities
Familiarity with a broad range of application and infrastructure software
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.