Director of Inside Sales - FED and SLEDVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Date Posted: 2019-11-19
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
• Drives, manages and executes the business and revenue of the inside sales teams.
• Recruits, coaches, and develops team members and managers both personally and professionally, collaborating with the Recruitment, Training, and HR teams.
• Analyzes regional market dynamics in an effort to maximize existing successes and to create new sales growth opportunities.
• Fosters a positive and successful team environment, in alignment with Veeam's Core Values.
• Educates team on significant industry factors including competitive products, regulations, trends, customer needs, and pricing.
• Prepares forecasts, territory/industry management, and growth plans.
• Establishes and reports on metrics to measure team performance; correct deficiencies where necessary.
• Supports quotation and proposal efforts to partners, prospects and customers.
• Serves as contact for large business commercial clients and leads sales actions to close large deals when necessary.
• Ensures that the sales plan is aligned with and supports the corporate revenue goal.
• 5+ years of sales management with at least 2+ years inside sales experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
• Experience selling software or hardware through a reseller channel highly preferred
• High performing sales leader with a proven track record of consistently exceeding established measurements for goals and objectives.
• Demonstrated experience in building, training, managing, growing and developing an inside sales team
• Skilled motivator with demonstrated ability to coach and develop sales staff to exceed targeted sales objectives and deliver high quality service to customers
• Ability to work well with all levels of people and teams in a matrix-organization structure
• Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies
• Customer relationship management (CRM) systems; SalesForce.com is preferred
• Experience with virtualization technology; VMware and/or Microsoft is highly desirable
• Knowledge of storage vendors and partners
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
10 jobs found
Corporate Reseller Partner Manager (Philly/Boston/New York)
United States, Pennsylvania, philadelphia