Director, Inside Sales
United States, Arizona, Tempe
United States, Colorado, Denver
United States, Texas, Dallas
United States, Texas, Austin
United States, Arizona, Scottsdale
As Veeam accelerates its market expansion to achieve leadership of virtualized availability for the modern data center, it is seeking a Director of Inside Sales that possesses the drive, passion and proved ability to achieve and exceed in delivering the value of our technology solutions. One of the core values at Veeam is that “we help the team succeed”, and as a Director of Inside Sales you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, high energy team that strongly collaborates across the inside and field sales teams, as well as our channel partners to both win and grow.
This position must be based in our Tempe, AZ office. Candidates willing to relocate are encouraged to apply!
The Director, Inside Sales is responsible for leading managers of teams that discover, develop and deliver value to new and existing North American customers through the combination of our Veeam technology and our channel partners. In doing so, you will receive direction from the VP of Inside Sales and engage with your marketing, inside and field peers, to execute and deliver the quarterly and annual revenue growth, and achieve stakeholder satisfaction.
• Demonstrated experience building, training, managing, growing and developing an inside sales team.
• Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SalesForce knowledge is desired.
• Understanding and Experience in working with channel partners to scale growth.
• Three – five (3-5) years of inside sales management or supervisory experience in the software industry preferred; telephony and internet based sales experience required.
• Possess a passion for technology and the capabilities it enables for businesses to succeed.
• Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with VMware and/or Microsoft is a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
High proficiency in manipulating, analyzing and exploiting data for actionable insights that will guide and enable business performance improvements is desirable. Advanced Excel and basic SQL understanding is a plus. Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills are significant enablers of role success.