Director, Global Partner BDM
Veeam continues to grow at an expediential rate on our journey to over $1.5B by 2019. Our Partner Ecosystem continues to evolve and as we expand an increasing number of Business Partners who operate Globally are seeking a consistent Global relationship with Veeam. Reporting to the WW VP Channel Programs, with responsibility as the Director WW Partner Business Development Executive this individual will be responsible for the WW growth of revenue for a target set of Global Partners. Key executive engagement and relationships will be critical in developing a winning strategy overall to be executed regionally. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial approach to account management and will be responsible for driving the development, execution and frequent review/revision of an annual business plan and performance against plan.
- Work with a targeted set of Global Partners to develop combined business value propositions to gain relevancy and scale in all regions by creating sales strategies and GTM models across regions to be executed locally in support of the Global combined goals
- Consistent integration with Veeam Sales Teams locally in support of opportunities to expand channel sales throughout the region, and design and execute programs and initiatives to capture and leverage these in the marketplace.
- Uncover and Investigate new Global Partner Opportunities
- Work cross functionally with Regional teams to provide Executive Leadership and strategy in support of the Global Partners in each region
- Work with the Regional Channel Managers to increase sales success with Global Partners through enhancements to programs, processes, and go-to-market strategies
- Work closely with the Marketing, Product Management and Sales Enablement to develop unique customer value and competitive differentiators in the value proposition to Global Channel partners
- Develop and implement a set of defined qualitative and quantitative objectives measuring channel partner success Globally and Regionally
- Executive level Partner relationships and Veeam executive interaction
- Enthusiastically evangelize the Veeam message and build a consistent communications channel
- Proven ability to interact within all levels of Global Partners with demonstrated experience from sales rep to key executive management positions
- Excellent presentation skills in front of small and large audiences
- Ability and willingness to travel WW as needed
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.