Director Enterprise GermanyVeeam
Date Posted: 2020-11-20
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Enterprise Sales Director is responsible for setting the strategy of penetrating German based Enterprises, coordinating action plans, leading the German Enterprise sales team, providing tools, behaviors and experience necessary for them to develop at fast pace Enterprise revenues. The role holder will be directly accountable for the Enterprise revenues in the country.
- Managing a strong team of Enterprise Account Managers (EAM’s) by fostering a successful, driven and positive team environment
- Promote integration and collaboration with the wider EMEA Enterprise teams
- Methodology of Sales: Have a harmonized way of working with the Enterprise Accounts
- Global Accounts: Where such opportunities exist to sign up a Global Account in Germany and bring the teams together to maximize resources and revenue
- Account Planning: Drive best practice for developing and penetrating Enterprise Accounts.
- Work with Corporate and Field Marketing to drive Enterprise Messaging, tools and campaigns
- Partner with Channel Management and Alliances to drive Enterprise Partner activities
This is strategically important role for Veeam and as such the job holder must hold suitable attributes and experience of similar past-held positions. The role reports to the Regional VP Central EMEA.
Ideally we would like somebody to be based in Munich, however we are open to the right candidate already located in Germany.
- Exceptional experience of Enterprise Software sales leadership and team management
- Strong competencies in driving sales through Large Enterprise clients
- An excellent track record of selling software in the enterprise, client-server market
- Excellent knowledge of selling via the channel and via alliance partners
- Experienced in dealing with a 2-tier channel model
- Demonstratable knowledge of different sales methodologies (Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results, knowledge in selling complex systems products.)
- Comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Fluent English and German