Deal Desk Team LeadVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Date Posted: 2019-08-20
Veeam Software helps organizations safeguard their investment in VMware virtual infrastructure by providing innovative systems management software designed to reduce costs, increase productivity and mitigate risk. Veeam is rapidly expanding its presence around the world.
The company's U.S. headquarters is in Columbus, Ohio, and European headquarters in Paris, France and APJ headquarters based in Sidney, Australia. Veeam Software is all about the people. The best people drive the best technologies to help IT organizations all over the world.
Do you have a passion for new, cutting-edge technologies? We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team. Take a look at the available positions below and apply today.
Skills and experience required
- Five years minimum sales, finance or legal experience within a high-tech environment. Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Several years of experience managing a team across region with direct/dotted line reporting structures.
- Expert understanding of deal compliance with Veeam’s Rules of Engagement and commercial implications of deal structure.
- Solid communication skills with a proven record of navigating a matrixed regional organization
- Excellent communication skills and good judgement. Strong business acumen and negotiation skills, as well as ability to achieve results, while focusing on customer requirements and business success. Experience working with Sales Managers on deal structuring and/or negotiating enterprise level software contracts is considered an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of Deal Desk Managers, including recruiting, associate development and growth
- Provide strategic direction in order to establish and continuously improve Veeam’s AMER Deal Desk Team
- Assemble, understand and use market pricing, analytics for large, complex
- Identify and spread among best practices, and help building/adjusting approval guidelines
- Collaborate with AMER Sales leadership to use Deal Desk as key component in the sales cycle of non-standard, large and complex deals
- Maintain and train Sales Teams on how to use various sales tools, such as Non-Standard-Quoting Tool, Enterprise License Agreements (ELA) and others
- Other duties as assigned
Reporting Relationship and Accountability
- Reports to WW Deal Desk Lead within Veeam’s Deal Execution Team
- Works closely with Finance and Sales leaders, and should be fully embedded with the Sales teams
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.