Customer Success Systems Engineer
United States, Ohio, Columbus
The Veeam Customer Success Systems Engineer is a technical resource that supports the Customer Success team with technical needs of our existing customers. The Veeam Customer Success Systems Engineer is an expert in the areas of Veeam Software, Availability, Data Management, Data Analytics, Business Continuity, Data Center, Cloud, Operating Systems and Virtualization. The role is responsible for working closely with the Customer Success team to ensure Customer Satisfaction and maximize the value our key customers obtain from our solutions.
- Own and manage the technical portion of key customer success accounts
- Conduct assessments and advise customers about best practices
- Working CSM team to ensure adoption and realized value of Veeam Solutions
- Providing post-sales support for key accounts
- Serve as a Liaison between the Client and Veeam Teams including Support, Sales Engineering, Sales, R&D & Professional Services
- Develop strategies and provide technical thought leadership based on observed client interaction
- Learn and advocate for Veeams’ full suite of products with a fierce commitment to self-education, team & business community knowledge sharing and industry best of practices.
- Assist the Veeam development team by providing customer feedback, participating in Forums and helping continue to build and enhance Community knowledge base by constant sharing and collaboration
- Participate in lead generation activity such as webinars, user groups, and marketing events
- Must be able to travel (25%) to key Customer Accounts in North America
- Bachelor’s degree desired. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Previous customer support experience
- Demonstrated experience with core technologies including Storage, Networking, Servers, and applications
- A depth of experience in VMware virtual technologies, Microsoft Windows Server / Hyper-V, and Systems Center
- Hands on knowledge of Data Availability / Protection & Disaster Recovery technologies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Experience in delivering presentations
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience with SalesForce.com desirable
- Have Obtained or working for all Veeam Certifications &
- Extensive hands on experience with Veeam Solutions
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.