Customer Success Manager (New Business) - FranceVeeam
High touch customer advocates responsible for ensuring strategic Veeam customers are
successful leveraging Veeam’s solutions that help drive higher renewal rates, additional
upsell/cross-sell opportunities for the sales organization and increased number of
· Work with the customer thru the onboarding phase, ensuring a timely and successful installation.
· Build strong working and strategic relationships with clients, acting as a
knowledgeable and trusted advisor for current product offerings as well as future
· Partner with CSM Team for ongoing customer health and escalation management.
· Help drive new case studies and references with assigned customers.
· Work closely with the Renewals team to help drive high renewal rates.
· Ensure that all Veeam team activities that touch the customer are in alignment
with the customer's business objectives and use cases so the full potential of
their Veeam solution can be realized.
· Act as an escalation liaison between the customer, Veeam Technical Support, and
Product Development to help resolve technical issues blocking product adoption.
· Provide feedback to Product Management on key features or product limitations
that are inhibiting usage and growth. Ensure there is a loop back mechanism to
· Ensure there is clear and consistent collaboration and communication with the
customer’s Veeam Partner.
· Work from home office or in one of the Veeam Headquarters.
· Work with customers and Veeam Employees from a remote office location.
· Travelling up to 20% of working time.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage all activities, projects,
requests, documentation, timelines etc.
· Out of the box thinker comfortable communicating new ideas and proposals for CSM
· Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
· Possess patience, understanding and empathy in order to be effective in conflict
· Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities; self-starter with a passion for
· Five (5) years of related work experience
· French & English Fluent
· Project management experience
· Experience working in a post-sales Customers management role; preferably in a remote
· Data-driven individual with experience measuring and communicating key customer
success metrics such as current usage and key growth stats
· Ability to work in a technical environment of exceedingly fast growth.
· Ability to use all Office products proficiently, and understand basic terminology around
data centers, servers, backup software, etc.
· Experience with Virtualization technologies such as VMware and Hyper-V
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.