Customer Success Manager (Existing Business)-1Veeam
United States, Arizona, Tempe
Date Posted: 2020-07-01
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Customer Success Manager is a high-touch, customer advocate responsible for ensuring strategic Veeam customers are
successful leveraging Veeam’s solutions that help drive higher renewal rates, additional upsell/cross-sell opportunities for the sales organization and increased number of references and/or case studies.
• Work with the customer through the onboarding phase, ensuring a timely and successful installation.
• Build strong working and strategic relationships with clients, acting as a knowledgeable and trusted advisor for current product offerings as well as future expansion opportunities.
• Conduct proactive customer/account health checks and escalate matters as required
• Help drive new case studies and references with assigned customers.
• Work closely with the Renewals team to help drive high renewal rates.
• Ensure that all Veeam team activities that touch the customer are in alignment with the customer's business objectives and use cases so the full potential of their Veeam solution can be realized.
• Act as an escalation liaison between the customer, Veeam Technical Support, and Product Development to help resolve technical issues blocking product adoption.
• Provide feedback to Product Management on key features or product limitations that are inhibiting usage and growth.
• Ensure there is clear and consistent collaboration and communication with the customer’s Veeam Partner.
• Work from home office or in one of the Veeam Headquarters.
• Work with customers and Veeam Employees from a remote office location.
• Traveling up to 20% of working time.
- Five years of related work experience
- Experience developing and communicating new ideas and proposals for Customer Success team improvements
- Experience working in a post-sales Customers management role; preferably in a remote office role
- Project management experience
- Demonstrates patience, understanding and empathy in order to effectively manage conflict and concerns
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Self starter with a passion for customer success
- Experience gathering and analyzing customer success metrics including current usage and key growth stats
- Experience in leading projects in a methodical and goal oriented manner
- Understands virtualization technologies such as VMware and Hyper-V
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
7 jobs found
Instructional Designer / E-Learning Content Developer
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Copy of Instructional Designer / E-Learning Content Developer
United States, Ohio, Columbus