Customer Success ManagerVeeam
United States, Ohio, Columbus
Date Posted: 2019-09-17
The Customer Success Manager is a high-touch, customer advocate responsible for ensuring strategic Veeam customers are
successful leveraging Veeam’s solutions that help drive higher renewal rates, additional upsell/cross-sell opportunities for the sales organization and increased number of references and/or case studies.
• Work with the customer through the onboarding phase, ensuring a timely and successful installation.
• Build strong working and strategic relationships with clients, acting as a knowledgeable and trusted advisor for current product offerings as well as future expansion opportunities.
• Conduct proactive customer/account health checks and escalate matters as required
• Help drive new case studies and references with assigned customers.
• Work closely with the Renewals team to help drive high renewal rates.
• Ensure that all Veeam team activities that touch the customer are in alignment with the customer's business objectives and use cases so the full potential of their Veeam solution can be realized.
• Act as an escalation liaison between the customer, Veeam Technical Support, and Product Development to help resolve technical issues blocking product adoption.
• Provide feedback to Product Management on key features or product limitations that are inhibiting usage and growth.
• Ensure there is clear and consistent collaboration and communication with the customer’s Veeam Partner.
• Work from home office or in one of the Veeam Headquarters.
• Work with customers and Veeam Employees from a remote office location.
• Traveling up to 20% of working time.
- Five years of related work experience
- Experience developing and communicating new ideas and proposals for Customer Success team improvements
- Experience working in a post-sales Customers management role; preferably in a remote office role
- Project management experience
- Demonstrates patience, understanding and empathy in order to effectively manage conflict and concerns
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Self starter with a passion for customer success
- Experience gathering and analyzing customer success metrics including current usage and key growth stats
- Experience in leading projects in a methodical and goal oriented manner
- Understands virtualization technologies such as VMware and Hyper-V
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage all activities, projects, request, documentation, timelines, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Builds data into service and sales tactics
- Ability to work in a technical enviornment of excedingly fast growth
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies.
- Ability to use all Office products proficiently
- Understands basic technical terminology around data centers, servers, backup software, etc.
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.