Customer Success Manager
If you’re looking for a unique sales opportunity in a fun but professional, market leading software vendor then read on!
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for working with Veeam customers to make sure they are successful leveraging Veeam’s solutions in order to drive high renewal rates, identify additional upsell/cross-sell opportunities for the sales organization and increase the number of references/case studies.
We are therefore looking for candidates with strong organizational and data analytics skills, exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and French and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Work with marketing to drive proactive outreach campaigns for the Veeam customer install base on current product offerings, future solutions and ongoing customer satisfaction surveys.
- Drive new customer case studies and references.
- Work closely with the renewals team to help drive high renewal rates.
- Provide escalation assistance when critical issues are identified that are blocking product expansion.
- Proactive outreach on customer sat survey responses to ensure customer feedback is being heard and loop back mechanism in place.
- Provide feedback to Product Management on key features or product limitations that are inhibiting usage and growth. Ensure there is a loop back mechanism to the customer.
- Provide feedback on customer health that is used to publish Customer Health dashboard to executive team.
- Gather data and build reports for key Customer Success metrics such as customer sat rates, renewal rates, product adoption etc.
- Strong organizational and data analytics skills with the ability to effectively manage all activities, projects, requests, documentation, timelines etc.
- Out of the box thinker comfortable communicating new ideas and proposals for CSM team improvements.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Fluency in English and French
- Possess patience, understanding and empathy in order to be effective in conflict resolution.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities; self-starter with a passion for customer success.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.