Country Manager ItalyVeeam
This role is responsible for setting out the management and resource plans for Veeam in the territory, ensuring appropriate coverage to deliver the revenue targets, aligning and leveraging all resources in line with overall EMEA direction.
Channel and Country based Sales teams report to this role.
- Fully accountable for generating revenues in his/her country
- Proposes, drives and executes the business plan according to Veeam’s strategy to overachieve sales with his/her team
- Analyzes country market dynamics to maximize existing successes and to create new sales growth opportunities
- Be a preferred contact of CIOs, and top management of key partners
- Be active in helping to close large opportunities
- Ensure best utilization of supporting ressources, jointly with EMEA management teams (System engineers, Inside sales, Marketing, Alliances..)
- Supports quotation and proposal efforts to partners, prospects and customers
- Prepares forecasts, territory/industry management, and growth plans
- Establishes and reports on metrics to measure team performance; correct deficiencies where necessary
- Recruits, hires and trains staff members; fosters a successful and positive team environment.
- Develops, coaches, trains and manages sales staff
- Master Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Minimum Ten (10) years enterprise software sales and five (5) years of sales management and sales organization in a fast growing company
- Must be a high performing sales manager with a proven track record of consistently exceeding established measurements for goals and objectives
- Competencies in driving sales thru both with SMB and Large Enterprise in 2 tier model
- Proven relationships with CIOs of top enterprise accounts
- Strong experience in business-to-business selling using a consultative sales approach and demonstrated closing skills.
- Must be a skilled motivator with demonstrated ability to coach and develop sales staff to exceed targeted sales objectives and deliver high quality service to customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven record of managing multi-cultural teams in a matrix environment
- Experience in the virtualization market is a plus, understanding and contacts with some key virtualization actors
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies and customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.