Corporate Reseller, Inside Channel Manager
United States, Arizona, Tempe
The CR ICM is tasked with building the business relationships with partner reps at each CR in their territory. The objective is to get wider and deeper within the targetd segments at the 7 Corporate Resellers. The CR ICM will be working with both sellers and end-users to bring deals to a close. While they will work to identify new business in the SMB, Commercial and SLED segments, the CR ICM will manage the SMB CR pipeline and enable new partner reps with assistance from their CR PM and dedicated CR team.
This position will be located in the Tempe, AZ and will support our West sales regions. The required working hours will be 9am - 6pm MST November - March, and then transition to 8am-5pm PST March - November.
- Growing relationships and building mindshare within the targeted segments at each Corporate Reseller
- Coordinating sales activities with partners and distributors to identify and close new business
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products
- Initiating telephone and email contact with partner reps from sales org lists; cold calling as needed
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system (SalesForce)
This is a salaried non-exempt position and requires clocking in /out.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Two - three (2 -3) years sales experience is desired; Experience selling Veeam is preferred; Prior CR Experience is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent correspondence skills (Outlook, Instant Messaging, and over the phone)
- Knowledge of basic business research tools (LinkedIn, Google, Salesforce or similar CRM, etc.)
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the Manager, West Inside Channel Teams
- Understand the concept of remote selling and teaching others how to sell
- Technical education is not a requirement however, a basic technology understanding of storage, backup and the key manufacturers in the industry that we work with is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficient with corporate productivity methods
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.